Monday, March 1, 2010

Dreamerology

Dreamerology - the study of things pertaining to Mrs Dreamer

Read, enjoy. Both Dragondreamer's Lair and Mrs. Gamgee have done theirs, and they're faboosh chickies! Onward, LDs!

FOODOLOGY:

What is your salad dressing of choice? Absolutely fave? Oma's. Oil, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt & Pepper.
What is your favorite sit-down restuarant? I would have to say Wasabi (sushi), and I don't go there very often!
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Pizza
What are your pizza toppings of choice? depends on how I feel. 'Shrooms, sausage, and peckeroni (he he he); sometimes I lurve the supreme; other times I crave the taco pizza from Casey's.
How many televisions are in your house? two - one in the living room hooked up to the Xbox/VCR/Wii; the other is in the spare room holding a bunch of shiz.
What color cell phone do you have? it's a red one

BIOLOGY:
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? my gallbladder and four wisdom teeth
What is the last heavy item you lifted? my ass out of the chair :)
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yep (playing soccer)
Have you ever fainted? Yep (haunted house)

BULLCRAPOLOGY:
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? nah
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Kateri
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Six
Last person you talked to? Mr Realist

FAVORITOLOGY:
Season? Fall - changing of leaves, sweatshirts/sweaters are coming back out, weenie roasts/bonfires, and HALLOWEEN!
Holiday? Halloween
Day of the week? Saturday
Month? September
Color? I love color, so all of them!
Drink? Mt Dew or iced tea
Alcoholic? o Lord...a good, sweet wine; Bud Select; Jack and Coke are my faves

CURRENTOLOGY:
Missing someone? Yes
What are you listening to? Robin Williams on the computer
What are you watching? this computer screen
Worrying about? random things
What's the last movie you saw? Up
Do you smile often? I try to.
If you could change your eye color what would it be? Green
What's on your wish list for your birthday? a sewing machine (but my birthday was two weeks ago)
Can you do a chin-up? Um...probably not. I'd like to.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Both. Definitely both.
Have you been in a car wreck? Yes.
Have you caused a car wreck? Nope.
Do you have an accent? I have a Midwestern accent. However, it doesn't take me long to pick up an accent and slang wherever we go. I'd love to go to the UK :)
Last time you cried? Yesterday whilst watching Up
Plans tonight? blogging, working on a paper
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? yes, but I probably really haven't.
Name three things you bought yesterday? yesterday...shampoo, dog food, and munchies
Have you met someone who changed your life? In my life? Of course. Mr Realist is the best one :)
For the better or worse? Better doesn't even come close to it.
How did you bring in the New Year? With J & A and the kiddos, Wii-ing it up and noshing.
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Yes.
What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever's in my head
Have you held hands with someone today? Mr Realist
Who was the last person you took a picture of? some of the attendees at my Sweet 16 party
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Both
Do you like pulpy orange juice? The pulp is full of The Awesomeness
Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? it's been forever
What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? Snoosing (read: snoring my fool head off!)
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? boo...it's Monday and I just want to stay in bed!

Post number one for the evening, LDs!

Heepwah, and be safe out there

Your industrious
Mrs Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.