Monday, March 29, 2010

Day One

Well...we've made it through Day One of 5.30am walking. We have a route that takes us just under 20 minutes for now. This is going to suck, but we're going to slog through it.

Fat Ass, here we come!

Mrs Dreamer
Height: 5'4 3/4"
Weight: 228lbs (just weighed on the industrial scale at work on Friday)
Measurements (Left/Right):
Bicep - 17/17
Breast - 48.75
Waist - 48.5
Hips - 55
Thigh - 31/29.5

I'm only going to chart measurements once a month. I used to have a semi-hourglass figure (waist was markedly different than breast/hips, which had always been close in size since I got them).

We're going to get it back.

Heepwah, and be safe out there.

Your sick of being 'pleasingly plump'
Mrs Dreamer

3 comments:

  1. You are such a fucking rockstar. I started working on the waistline around the 1st of the year, but didn't have the balls to post it on my blog. I'll play along with you, if I can post my numbers on your blog in the comments instead of mine, lol. Keep up the hard work, lady! I don't know if the world can handle a sexier version of Mrs. Dreamer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post away, Kisha - "I'm your Huckleberry"...or at least the brave, stupid one that jumps into the water headfirst without knowing that the water's only four inches deep!

    Hell, I don't know if Mr Realist can handle a sexier version of me, let alone the rest of the world!

    Hey, rockstars know each other on sight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you crack me up Steph!

    Back when I was hitting the Rec, I ended up dropping about 6lbs or so. 3 of which were just in one weekend (a weekend I spent sitting on my ass...yeah, figure that one out haha).

    I went from 180 to 174 :), but I've probably gained it back haha. Its harder, if this makes sense, to exercise and count calories when I started being a vegetarian.

    Mainly because of ramen. Since I had to cut it out of my diet, it became harder to keep track of everything.

    But, after Sunday its back to the gym for me :).

    Good luck Steph! You'll do fine :D

    (and I sent you an email to your gmail account a while ago, did you ever get it? haha)

    ReplyDelete

Be safe out there.