Sunday, March 21, 2010

2010 Book Challenge March Update

LDs, I've reached my original 2010 goal of books to be read! I just picked up three more today at the store, and since I don't have therapy this week except for Monday, I'll be reading up, bitches! :)

41. Andrew Vachss; Dead and Gone (reread)
42. Susan Grant; Your Planet Or Mine? (reread)
43. Rick Riordan; The Lightning Thief (reread)
44. Rick Riordan; The Sea of Monsters (reread)
45. James Patterson; Max
46. Piers Anthony; Chaos Mode
47. Charlaine Harris; Dead To The World
48. James Patterson; 2nd Chance (I know, I need to read the first one as well)
49. Charlaine Harris; Dead As A Doornail
50. Heather Graham; The Presence (woo hoo! met my original goal for the year!)
51. Iris Johansen; The Face Of Deception
52. (in process) Andrew Pyper; Lost Girls

Heepwah, and be safe out there.

Your favorite bookie,
Mrs Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.