Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dreamlet 27 July 2010

*** Note: you may have noticed that there were two 25 July Dreamlets. I have changed the second to read 26 July. I'm an idiot. That is all. ***

~~
Very weird. See, LDs, about three weeks ago, I smashed my left middle finger (o darn that it had to be 'that' finger) in a SA drop box. Those lids are very, very heavy. It's not broken, but as of now, the nail has separated from the base, but is still attached several other places, so it's not like I can just take it off with some hydrogen peroxide and antibacterial soap...although I wish I could. Anyway, part of my dreams stem from that. O, and I was up an hour early for 'the witching hour.'

Playing basketball with the kids I went to grade school with, but we're all adults. They made the guys play the first half of the game, and they were getting their asses handed to them. A girl on the other team told me she could fix my finger, so we went up top to the first aid station (that looked like a choir loft in a really fancy church) so she could fix it. She strapped my arm down, did some stuff that was only mildly painful (won't go into it...it was kind of gross), and my finger was fine, except for the ache.

~~
Strange thing was, when I woke up about 2am, my finger was aching and I couldn't feel the nail. I was worried that I'd pulled it off in my sleep, but feeling came back and the nail's still there (boo).

Took me forever to get back to sleep, and I never did find out if we won the game or not.

I'm tired today. Tired and grumpy and want to go through more boxes. Think I might tackle the craft box tonight and get it organized (woo boy, that's going to be a fun one!).

Am I the only weird one out there who has dreams like this, or am I the only one crazy enough to post them here?

Told you I have a weird imagination.

Heepwah, and be safe out there.

Ms D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.