Friday, July 23, 2010

Dreamlet 22 July 2010

Geena Davis (have no idea why)

...and that's really the only thing about my dreams last night that I remember. Kinda sad, huh?

I'd like to be able to write them down, but I'm not fully awake yet when I do get up, and I can't see to write in the dark. Boo.

Is anyone else looking forward to the weekend as much as I am? Sheesh.

And I think I'm going to have to resign myself to the fact that I'm not qualified to do anything more than what I'm doing now. I haven't heard from the camp, and I even emailed the hiring director on Tuesday...no response at all, not even a "we're still reviewing resumes."

I'm trying quite hard not to think about that today.

Heepwah, and be safe out there.

Ms D

2 comments:

  1. As an employee at Best Buy told me - if you don't get a call back immediately, don't fret. They'll call you eventually :)

    But I hope all goes well with the camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hello there! Happy ICLW! As a former camp person myself, I'm quite curious as to what camp, what position, etc....I miss it sooooo much! Ugh. Good luck!

    - #78

    ReplyDelete

Be safe out there.