Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Positive...

Mr Realist said something to me last night that I've been bandying about in my brain most of the day.

"When something comes up, you automatically go to the worst possible scenario."

Yeah...so I'm not disappointed when it does happen, and if it doesn't, it makes it that much sweeter.

But he's got a point. I think if I could open my head and put a lump of coal in there, in about three days, I'd have the Hope Diamond.

So. I'm trying to make more happy posts. I've noticed that I'm pretty reliable when it comes to Bitch and Moan Monday, but not so much any other time. I'm formulating a plan here, LDs. Next postie?

"DOH!"

And it's funny. Or it'll make you groan out loud.

At least, I think it is and will.

Just you wait.

Heepwah, and be safe out there.

One more day
Ms Dreamer

2 comments:

  1. So should I expect a post titled 'Ratfucker'? :)

    That would be a weird entry...

    ReplyDelete

Be safe out there.