Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Worded Wednesday

LDs, all my posties are words. Like, duh.

But today, I'm asking you to send up some words for me.

As in prayer (to whomever you choose and if you do that sort of thing).

Not for my grosso finger...that's healing slowly.

But for a resume that I'm sending out tomorrow.

It's for a position at the summer camp I've talked about in the past. Full time. Year-round. In the woods.

Mr Realist and I have talked about it. He's incredibly unhappy with his job. He's figured out that while he loves learning how and why things work, he doesn't want to be in charge of anyone; that he'd be fine as a grunt laborer.

If I were to get this job, I would move down there, and he would stay here only as long as it takes to sell the house.

He'd be happier and I'd be happier.

Word it up, LDs. I need all the help I can get.

Heepwah, and be safe out there.

Your hoping
Ms Dreamer

1 comment:

Be safe out there.