Wednesday, January 13, 2010

UPrinting from Dragondreamer...


Dear Readers,
I'm posting this for the off chance that I can win 250 business cards. I'll probably use them for mini paper aeroplanes, but it'd be cool!


Check Dragondreamer out!

UPrinting is giving me a chance to give one lucky reader 250business cards. The contest will be open until midnight on January 17th and the winner will be announced on January 18th.
Giveaway Prize: 250 Business Cards for one (1) lucky winner
Size: 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 3”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.5 x 3.5” (skinny card)
Paper: 14 pt gloss cardstock, 14 pt matte cardstock or 13 pt recycled uncoated cardstock
Shipping: Sponsored bloggers and Winners have to pay for shipping
Eligibility: Limited to US Residents due to shipping costs.

You may be thinking, "Why do I need business cards?" Well, if either you or your partner/hubby/wife/significant other has a business...YOU NEED THEM. If you are going to BlogHer 2010...YOU NEED THEM. If you want to make personalized itty-bitty, teeny-tiny paper airplanes...YOU NEED THEM.

Per FCC regs, I have to tell you that I am getting 250 freepersonalized mini paper airplanes business cards. That's right...I'm getting free stuff too! Was that loud enough FCC?

Seriously, uPrinting does amazing work and I highly, highly recommend them (and I'd say that even if I wasn't getting free stuff). So enter and get goodies. Shipping is only about $7 (cause 250 business cards are heavy) via UPS Ground.

So, here's how you enter (one comment for each entry)...
  1. comment on this post and tell me how you would use your business cards (required)
  2. Tweet this giveaway and come back and provide the link
  3. blog this giveaway and come back and provide the link
  4. follow my blog
Don't forget to comment one time for each of entry.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a million. Don't forget to tell me what you would use your business cards for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. business card paper airplanes would be badass...they would be quick and deadly. I hope you win too:)

    ReplyDelete

Be safe out there.