Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Damn Dirty Lurkers...

Come to find out, it's Blog Delurking Week (can't figure out how to put the logo here...I'm a dumbass when it comes to html, Dear Readers). If you read my shiz on a regular basis (meaning whenever the hell I post...he he he), let me know you're here.

Tell me you love me.

Tell me that you care.

If you tell me that I've offended you, I'm going to tell you "tough." Most of you know me, so you know that's not going to change any time soon.

Tell me that I've inspired you to not do things the way I have. :)



Or just tell me what crayon color you would be and why.

But most of all, tell me you're here and you're reading.

Heepwah, and be safe out there.


Mrs. D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by and delurking at my place! I'm not sure if I've stopped by here before (and if I haven't I clearly should have)... but I like your sense of humour and I will definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete

Be safe out there.