12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Probably Duke's (the dog). He just wasn't getting 'stay,' and Daisy (dog - and NO, it wasn't intentional) figured if he wasn't going to stay, neither was she. One morning, it finally clicked with him, and they both 'stay' on command.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Let's not go there.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Coffee shop, knitting yarns, books. The list does go on.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My yearly Halloween party.
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
"You Belong to Me" by Taylor Swift, "Human" by The Killers, and absolutely anything by Lady Gaga (I lurve her).
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier, I would venture to say :)
ii. thinner or fatter? The same.
iii. richer or poorer? The same.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Working on my own stories so that I might one day finish them.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Worrying about things that are SO far out of my control. Contrary to my popular belief, I cannot save the world. (Kish, totally stealing this from you. I'm your soul sister on this one!)
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Are you kidding me? I'm not even going to THINK about that until after Thanksgiving 2010 is done!
21. "There was no #21. I don’t know why there was no 21.
I’ll make up my own question here, then. Hmmm.
Name one random thing that people would be surprised to know about you." --Aunt Becky
Um...erm...fuck, I don't know! What do you think would surprise you to learn about me?
22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Yes. I fall a little deeper every day that I wake up with my husband.
And yes, I fell in love with characters that have no basis in real fact.
23. How many one-night stands?
Let's see... Agent Booth. Dr. Hodgins. Finn (but he's a bit young...). Taylor Lautner (again, a bit young). Andrew Hale. Lalo Rodriguez. Evan Page. Oh...these all happened in my brain - not IRL!
24. What was your favorite TV program?
It's a toss-up. The only two I watch every week are Bones and Glee. And since I don't have cable? I watch them on Hulu on Friday night!
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Nope, and I will always hate that man.
26. What was the best book you read?
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenger.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Muse - they're fuckwonderful.
28. What did you want and get?
Quite a few things.
29. Must have quit this bitch.
He he he...not mine.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Toss-up again: HP & the HBP or New Moon or The Blind Side.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 31 in February, and we just went out for dinner. This year, I'd like to plan a Sweet Sixteen X 2! :)
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I don't want to make myself sound like a heinous cunty bitch, so I'll refrain from the 'death' answer.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
FTW - I'm happy
34. What kept you sane?
Wine, friends, and hubster
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Same sex marriage.
37. Whom did you miss?
Loads of people
38. Who was the best new person you met?
There are a few of you, and you should know who you are!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
He he he...I don't think I learned any 'valuable' life lessons this year (score one for me!)
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"Are we human, or are we dancer?
My sign is vital, my hands are cold
And I'm on my knees, looking for the answer.
Are we human, or are we dancer?"
~~The Killers, "Human"
Oh...and I know have FOUR goals (fuck resolutions) for 2010 - blog at least three times a week. Let's see how far we get.
Heepwah, and be safe out there.