Sunday, January 31, 2010

2010 Book Challenge - February

We're beginning February today, all, and to date I have read sixteen books (one book per every 1.9375 days). Here's what's on deck for February so far (note how I threw a little baseball lingo in there? Opening Day is about three months away!):

Cassandra Clarke; City of Glass
Spider Robinson; Callahan's Lady (reread)
Clive Barker; Coldheart Canyon
Catherine Coulter; Riptide
Doris Christopher; The Pampered Chef
M Mignola/C Golden; Baltimore, or, The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampires
Gregory Maguire; Wicked

I'm getting a list from my mumsy to see what she's reading, and she's going to unofficially do this challenge with me, and I'll list hers here as well.

Heepwah, and be safe out there,

Your favorite bookie,
Mrs. Dreamer

(Read something, or I'll break ya kneecaps!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.