Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fabulous Fifty Part Deux

LDs, have I told you how awesome Kristin is? No? Well, she is. Stumbled across her not too long after I started blogging, and on a lark, entered one of her contests to win business cards...

And I did

(note: if you'd like one, email me your address, and I'll send you one!). I love them. My friend Chelle at work helped me make them (because I'm in a cave when it comes to art and layouts and making a customised header for my blog [which would be fabulous if anyone could walk me through it since I am an html idiot]).

Anyway...Kristin...O!
She has the silver-plated testicles to dye her hair purple (!)...course, I'd like to have either a single red or a single black streak. What do you think?

But I did tell you that when Kristin posted the other half of the Fab 50 meme, I'd totally steal borrow it and post my answers.

We're off and running!

The Fabulous Fifty Meme, Part 2

26. What do you normally smell like? My castille soap. I love it and it doesn't make me break out in hives. Smells a bit like coconut oil. If I wear perfume it's either Lady Stetson or Soul by Curve (haven't found it lately - boo), or baby lotion.

27. Do you like Carrie Underwood? sure

28. Been to “The Vegas”? No, but I'd love to go out there in 2011 (right Kisha?)

29. How far away do you live from your parents? My parents...well, I'm about 45 minutes from my mom, 35 minutes from my grandparents, and 2.5 hours from my aunt and uncle (they're ALL my parents)

30. Are you happy with your job? Erm...not particularly.

31. Where do you work and what do you do there? I am a Customer Service Manager in a department of one. :)

32. What did you get in the mail today? Nothing good...not even a bill.

33. How do you like your steak cooked? medium or medium rare.

34. Britney Spears…is she back? back again...Shady's back...tell a friend. O wait, you said Britney. Don't know. I dig some of her music because it's upbeat.

35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell? Baja Chalupas

36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind? Never seen it (although I have made it through all zillion and 3/4 hours of North & South

37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore? No, but I want to!

38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie? Don't know because I haven't seen it, but since I'd lick peanut butter off of his naked abs, it is on my list of shiz to see. He's fuckin hot, LDs.

39. Are surveys/memes like the cocaine of the internet? In my case, o hells yea!

40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)? Until I see more of the world, Camp Ondessonk is my most favorite place.

41. What is your favorite candle scent? clean cotton

42. Do you believe places can really be haunted? o very much so

43. Do you smoke cigarettes? I smoked from the time I was 17 until three years ago (12 years?)...there are still days I want a ciggy

44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA? NYC in 2000. Got to sing at Carnegie Hall (miss you, David; every time I sing)

45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport? None...because driving through them without stopping wasn't the question.

46. Do you think 50 questions is enough? Depends. If they're lame-o questions, fuck yes. If they're thought-provoking, fuck yes. :)

47. Are you currently planning a trip? sort of

48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care? Don't know, don't care; and NO.

49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills? I sometimes take Tylenol's Simply Sleep, but it's not working. One doesn't do what it's supposed to, and two makes me groggy for the following day.

50. What do you think about space travel? How cool would that be to be able to go to space like you would go to Florida?

Anyway, here's this one. Happy reading (and I'm not kidding about the business card thing).

Heepwah, and be safe out there.

Ms D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.