O dear, LDs. I haven't really been on the interwebz all weekend, and I'm such a bad blogger *slaps hand*. In my defense, Mr Realist was home, and he left again this morning for work at his bank's home branch (it's two hours away, and not conducive to driving four hours a day - he's staying with family). Thank the Gods he's only gone for this week, and then I have him every night!
It's ICLW again here, and I would like to take the time to say THANK YOU! to all the new LDs that stopped by from ICLW to comment on my post from last Wednesday *second hand slap*:
Mummy In Waiting
If y'all stick around, you might find that I post semi-infrequently, and it's mostly bitchy, but I lurve it here. :) So, I'm going to steal something from Kristin's blog (cause she fuckin rules, and knows where the fun questionnaires are).
The First 1/2 of the Fab 50!
1. Introduce yourself... I'm Ms Dreamer (Steph IRL); I'm a bookie, a foodie, a wino; I love good food, friends, and beer (mostly at the same time); I sort-of sell Pampered Chef; I have two dogs and two rats; I'm married to Mr Realist (Tom IRL), and I really do have a 300-ring circus for an imagination.
2. If it’s Wednesday at noon, where are you usually? Depends. Normally eating lunch at my desk, dicking around on the interwebz.
3. What kind of laundry detergent do you use? Tide or something that's sensitive skin (don't know why Tide doesn't affect me)
4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now? VO5 something-or-other
5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21? Yep!
6. What countries have you been to? Mexico...and that's it.
7. Do you watch MTV anymore? Nope. In addition to not having cable/satellite/whatever for the past five years, I stopped watching when it became more shows than music vids.
8. What do you think about Oprah? Meh. My grandfather watches too much of that shit, that's all I know!
9. What color are your bed sheets? Dove grey.
10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first? OMG...I haven't purchased new jeans in a while. Haven't a clue where I'd go.
11. Did you ever watch The O.C.? Nope.
12. What kind of car do you drive? 2006 Chevy Cobalt
13. Honestly, is that car insured? Absolutely
14. Do you like sushi? You now have me craving it...thanks.
15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave? no, but I so want a Tiffany bracelet :)
16. (since it was originally missing) Bacon? Full of the Awesomeness.
17. Do you like roller coasters? I used to LOVE them. Now? Not so much.
18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to? I used to buy those celebrity ones, but since I read Perez (religiously), I don't have to spend that money! Other than that, nothing.
19. Do you remember the WB show “Popular”? Nope.
20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar? Bar. I dance like a wounded water buffalo...but I was a cheerleader for six years. WTF?
21. What do you think about gay marriage? I absolutely 100% think it should be legalized (Kristin, well put.)
22. Who do you think Obama will run again and, if he does, will he be re-elected? I don't know. Right now, it seems that he's tanking hardcore. I don't like discussing politics very often; I never know where anyone stands, and there's a guy in my office who is hardcore Democrat and incredibly anti-Republican and basically will tell you you're dumber than a fucking post if you are. He's a little shallow.
23. Are you registered to vote? Yes.
24. Do you own an iPod? No, I have an RCA Lyra...and an iPhone.
25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff? Really? O hells no. I'd love to be able to do my makeup, but I either sweat it off or come off looking like a cheap hooker on her last john of the night.
So...I'm going to find the other half of this lil ol questionnaire, and postie it later.
Hello to all you LDs, new and old!
Heepwah, and be safe out there.
PS: What's an LD? Lady Gaga (love love) has her little monsters, I have little dreamers.
PPS: Heepwah is an Indian (Native American) word meaning welcome, good job, way to go, anything positive. And you'd have to have been to Camp Ondessonk in southern Illinois to fully understand it.
PPPS: I like the word fuck. I need to sprinkle it more...like fairy dust. :)