Wednesday, June 2, 2010

WTF-ness

Here are some totally WTF-ness questions about your Mrs Dreamer:

Apple juice or orange juice?
Half and half. Straight orange juice makes my belly ache, but straight apple makes my teeth ache. Mixing the two is nice.

Are you a morning or night person? O LDs, I'm very much an afternoon/night person. If you try to talk to me before I've had my shower and about an hour to wake up, I'd just as soon turn dragon, bite your head off, toast the pieces of you and then step over you to the next.

Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Depends on the time of the month. PMSing gets sweet; most other times, salty/savory.

What was your favorite childhood television program? Reading Rainbow, Mr. Rogers, Sesame Street. I sobbed for hours when Mr. Hooper from Sesame Street died.

Are you a collector of anything? Books. Notebooks/journals. Ducks. John Deere items.

If you could be any animal, what would you be? A fox: clever and beautiful.

What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Whatever book I'm reading. I have to read to fall asleep. (amen Mrs G!)

What’s your favorite color? I used to say blue. I'm so not a colorist (kind of like racist, only with color? Anyone?). My favorite shirt is a rainbow-hued tie-dye one.

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Very much so. I don't believe that we're the only intelligent life out there. Hell, there are times when I don't think there's intelligent life on this planet.

Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.

Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? WoW. Spent weekends not moving from in front of my computer.

You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? Pay off debt and mortgage. Pay off parentals debt. Build our dream home. Go back to school. Travel. Lasik. Personal trainer.

Have any bad habits? Do you really think I'm going to tell you? I leave most thinks where they fall.

List 3 of your worst personality traits: I procrastinate, I have a tendency to start things and then lose interest, and I can be a bit of a nag.

Have any celebrity crushes? David Boreanaz. Rupert Grint.

List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: My weight.

Any tattoos or piercings? Just my ears, one in each. No tattoos.

What’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Eyes...definitely.

Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Messy

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? As long as there are at least four seasons, I could pretty much live anywhere. I love hot, cold, and everything in between.

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? The UK. Europe. Australia. All 50 states. Canada.

List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list:
1) have a novel published
2) lose a significant amount of weight
3) get out of debt (controllable debt) for good
4) get my Masters degree...in something.
5) experience more than Illinois

Name 1 regret you have: not working as hard at college as I did at high school

Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: the potential for magic around every corner

Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: married life

What’s your favorite song of the moment? Human by The Killers (Brandon Flowers is my dreamsicle right now)

What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Anything fun and out of the house

What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Read, watch movies, and just be a bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.