Monday, June 21, 2010

I Love

Totally random shit. You're getting to know your Mrs Dreamer.

I like it.

1. The phone rings; who
don't you want it to be? honestly? most people. I hate talking on the phone. Text me, yos.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yes one thousand times over. When I see someone leave one randomly, I want to sneak over and leave the cart behind their car as they're getting in so they don't see it.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? I can be both. It depends on the conversation.

4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you? You shake it well!

5. Do you play the lottery? Not really. I'd really like to win the lottery, though. :)

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you? Well, then that defeats the purpose of being abandoned AND alone, right? Mr Realist.

7. Do you like to ride horses? Love love love it. I'm not very good anymore, but I love it.

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes, and if you've been here for any length of time, you'd know where my heart lives.

9. What is your favorite party game? Depends on what we're doing. If we're copiously drinking, something easy, like Trivial Pursuit.

I'm just kidding, LDs. I like "Would You Rather...?"

10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it? Um fuck to the no? Why would I want to ruin something that isn't mine?

11. When was the last time that you lied? Um...over the weekend, probably.

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Of course. I married one.

13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued? Well, with Mr Realist, I was engaged when we met. Were just friends, but he was falling for me, and made me choose. I think know I made the right choice!

14. Use six words to describe yourself. Creative. Childlike. Fun. Intelligent. Wife. Individual. (not so intelligent - I almost only gave you five)

15. Name a song that could make you cry? The Greatest Man I Never Knew by Reba.

16. Are you pleased with your education? Not particularly.

17. How do you feel about gun control? We all have the right to keep and bear arms. I've always been around guns, even when I was a child.

18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed? My purse and my laptop.

19. How often do you have a romantic weekend? Very rarely.

20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Depends on what kind of day I'm having. Good gets either present or future; bad gets the past.

21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read? Playboy more than four years ago. I bought Mr Realist his first subscription. Hey, some of those articles were great!

22. What are you told about your eyes? They're an interesting shade.

23. How tall is just right? Anything between 5'7" and 6'

24. Where is your dream house located? Anywhere but Illinois, but it has to be in the country.

25. Do you have a secret fetish? I might...

26. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type? Yes - Jim Beam's the best

27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper? Both.

28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays? 2000...in NYC.

29. When was the last time you were at Church? sometime in April

30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? Work

31. What was your favorite job? Camp counselor

32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ? O, you're making my mouth water... ketchup, mustard (yellow and spicy), mayo, pickles or pickle relish, Famous Dave's Sweet & Zesty BBQ sauce, and A-1. What I use depends on what we're having.

33. Do you look like your mom or dad? Actually, I look more like Aunt Dreamer than Mumsy Dreamer

34. Who was the last person that you showered with (it's okay to leave out the name)? Mr Realist...ages ago. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.