Friday, June 4, 2010

Finally Friday

Hello there, LDs! Are you glad it's Friday? I'm glad it's Friday. :)

Had to throw darts last night, and we got our asses handed to us, nine to nothing. No worries. Jim (bar owner) and I agree that we'd rather lose 9-0 than have to forfeit because we didn't have enough players (gotta love Lynsey because she helped us out of a tight squeeze).

*deep breath*

I'm playing softball tonight, LDs. Wish me luck. I'm going to put the hated stabilizer brace on that I haven't had to wear in five weeks. I did see the doctor yesterday (the orthopaedic surgeon), and he said whilst I shouldn't ever play indoor soccer again (riiiiiiight...like that's going to happen. the playing part. I've acutally never played indoor soccer.), as long as I wear the brace, golf and softball and running should be fine. I'm nervous. I don't know how to NOT 'go hard or go home.'

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'm going to practice my recipe for Sunday's PC show, and I'm boxing up a bunch of shit so we can get some room to use the new freestanding boxing bag. Can't wait to do some serious cardio with Mr Realist. He's going to teach me how to box. Who knows? I might find I like it and I'm quite good and I'll get into it professionally and in several years, you'll see me headlining in Vegas, baby! (I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.)

How's your weekend shaping up so far? Got any big plans? Or are you going to laze around and be bums all weekend?

Heepwah, and be safe out there.

Your nervous and practically starving
Mrs Dreamer

PS - did you see? I've blogged three times in four days of June! I'm aiming for fifteen posts this month!

PPS - give me a topic, LDs. Anything (politics are outlawed). Sexy midgets? Spelling bees? Or something you're thinking of and can't bear to write about it?

PPPS - you think I'm kidding? I dare you.

2 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo, have fun playing softball! I wish I had any level of hand eye coordination, cause I would love to play.

    Dude, I am at a blogging impasse-I have tons of things I want to write about, but a total block against doing it-I've barely written or commented all week. Something is wrong with my brain. On that note, I think you should write about the word "kindness". Off you go:)

    ReplyDelete

Be safe out there.