Saturday, January 8, 2011

Naughty naughty...

I've recently been introduced to Ange. Omigod, is she ever funny!

And I think I totally buggered up the Cadbury post, but I don't care. Our Dollar General...

Has. Them. Now.
Mr Realist brought me one home on Tuesday. I love that man.

Anyway, this might be a dirty postie. No, scratch that. It WILL be a dirty postie.

Ange posted (on Hump Day, mind you) the Naughty List.

Names Will Not Be Changed To Protect The Innocent

While I'm also answering the questions Ange asked, I checked up on the blog before me, and the question was: If your husband, boyfriend, partner, mate, or significant other all of a sudden stopped getting you to that euphoric, climactic, happy moment (Ok... Orgasm, for those of you how don't get my wording) would you cheat on him/her, leave that person, or tell him/her that their not cutting the mustard anymore so you can start getting the goods again??

I'd tell Mr Realist (and I have before). Normally it's because we've gotten into a sex routine (same place, same position, same damn time of the week), and it's just not cutting it anymore. It helps. Gotta change it up, yos!

Now, I'm going to ask one of the one following me: Do you ever have to resort to thinking of something else while you're having sex just to get off?

The question Ange asked was: Do you share your deepest kept fantasies with your significant other? Are there any that you are too afraid to share?

Well, I have lots of fantasies, some of them even involving my husband! Mostly, they're kept inside my head. Gives me fodder for when I'm writing a particularly steamy scene. And getting it under a steamy hot shower spray (fantasy or real) just kind of makes me happy in the pants, if you know what I mean *lascivious nod* Maybe if I drop about 60 pounds, some of those fantasies might become reality.

But the question she was asked was: "What, if any, cartoon characters have you crushed on? Don't forget the naughty details!"

If you've read here any length of time, you'll know that I have a 300-ring circus for an imagination (and not because I say so).

So, out in the open air, for all of my readers to think I've gone completely around the bend, are my Top 5 cartoon fantasies (yeah, there's five. Wanna make something of it?)

5. Philip J Fry from Futurama. I have no idea why I think he's sexy. Maybe it's the hair - I have a thing for gingers. Maybe it's the fact that Leela constantly brushes him off. Maybe it's because he's 1000 years in the future and I feel sorry for him.

4. Jacuzzi Splot from Baccano! It's a anime that was only 16 episodes long. He's just...cute. And that's a tattoo on the side of his face so his wannabe-girlfriend Nice (pronounced Neece) wouldn't get made fun of for her scars.

2 & 3. Ryoga Hibiki and Ranma Saotome. Anime from Ranma 1/2. Ranma fell into an ancient spring, and hot water turns him into a girl. Ryoga fell into a similar spring, but he turns into a cute little pig. Ranma is engaged to Akane, says he doesn't love her (but he does); Ryoga is in love with Akane but has no idea how to tell her since she's engaged to Ranma, who happens to be his number one enemy. I think it might have to do with the skill of the artist. Ranma's in blue, Ryoga in gold.

1. (sigh) Dr. Ray Stantz from The Real Ghostbusters. Now, before you give me any grief, I think I actually fell in love with Dan Aykroyd in the original movie. He's just so...wow. So that, in turn, led to the cartoon series, and yet again, a ginger (he's more of an auburn, though). He's like a big kid, which means we fit perfectly together! :) He can PKE meter me any time. :)

A'right, a'right. There. Now you know for sure that your Dreamer has gone around the bend and should probably have a white comfy coat on right now.

However, in the immortal words of Frank Harris, Detective, Cool World PD: "'Noids do not have sex with doodles."

Oh, but to be a doodle...just for a while.

Heepwah, and be safe out there.

Ms D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.