Monday, November 22, 2010

Candy candy candy...

Does any of my LDs remember Garfield's Halloween Special? From the mid/late eighties? Where he and Odie go trick-or-treating? And they go across to the haunted island and get chased by some fuckscary skeleton ghosts? But before that, Garfield is all excited about "Candy candy candy candy!"?

*shiver*

Me either. :)

But this post is NOT about Halloween candy. Nope.

Cadbury (mini) Creme Eggs.

O. My. Gods.

These things are like liquid crack to me. I like to bite them open, tongue the creamy white & yellow centers out, and let the shell melt in my mouth (wow...that was kind of disturbingly kinky, wasn't it?).

Anyhoo...Ange at Names Will Not Be Changed is having a giveaway of these liquid crack-filled chocolate canister bombs of sugar-coma goodness.

And?
I. Want. Them.

I will buy a dozen of the little bastards (they come in their own little mini-egg carton-shaped plastic container!) and savor them around Easter.

But if she's giving away FIVE 10-OUNCE BAGS OF THEM!, O my holy hells...

Anyone got some insulin for me to counteract all the sugar? :)

Here's Ange
Names Will Not Be Changed To Protect The Innocent

Go follow her - she's pretty damned funny!

Now my mouth is set for Cadbury.
And if I don't win, I might just sob all the way to Easter.

Of course, at the rate stores are going, Easter candy will be out the day after New Years.

Heepwah, and be safe out there.

Ms D

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! I hate those nasty things! Give me the mini-eggs! (and the mini-eggs are available all year round)

    ReplyDelete

Be safe out there.