Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holy Shiz...

LDs, I am SO SORRY for not posting in exactly a month today!!

I'm pretty sure it's because I'm depressed and am doubting my self-worth lately for a myriad of different reasons.

So, I'm not counting this as my 200th postie. I'll do a meme one.

In the meantime, please send up a prayer for me that I get out of this. It's not good.

Ms D

PS: Feelings of hatred and inadequacy are going to be at a different site - dreamerandrealist.wordpress.com (Yeah, I'm trying it out, and there are some doozies over there). There's one that I'm not sure of yet, and there might will be some very open posts over there. Read at your own peril. This blog is going to turn into more of a creative site. Whenever I get daydreams, I'll put them here.

It's 2011, LDs. Time for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.