Monday, November 15, 2010

My Humblest Apologies

LDs, I have not meant to neglect you for so long. I'm just...stuck...yet the fuck again. See, I read a blog a couple of weeks ago that made the comment about "quality, not quantity." I strive for quality...sometimes. Other times (like Bitch and Moan Monday, which I will do again), it's all swearing fluff and random brain vomit.

See, I don't have "I fly the bird at you" stories like Kisha and Aunt Becky (and I love these two like we've been friends since we were twelve, even though we've never met).

I don't have the "little extras" that Jen and Kelle (these two are inspiring - love you, Jen).

I'm not a persevering champion like Missus Gamgee or someone who disects books like several HP sites I read (can't you just let a story be a story?), although Mrs. G and I both share a passion for Harry and Hobbits (I've got the feet and the food thing down pat).

I don't even have what Avitable's does (and I deffo don't want it! *evil grin).

I'm going to try to post two or three times a week. It may be something that makes you weep, or one that makes you snort tea all over your monitor (might want a full-computer rubber for those days *smirk)

Or, it might just be "fuck it - here's how my day went" or "things that don't belong in bodily orifices" (orifici?) or "I saved another life today because I didn't shoot anyone!"

I've got a couple, and even have a BnM Monday for later on :)

I'm also designing a change to our spare room (now that's it's more cleaned out than it was before - you can see the floor!) so that we can work out and move the computers in there.

So, how is everyone? Haven't talked to you in a while.

Heepwah, and be safe out there.

Ms D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.