Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 20-30

OK, LDs. We're going to see how many more we can get through in the next fifteen (all I have left on my lunch hour)....

Day 20: your views on drugs and alcohol.
Let's see...alcohol: I like the occassional adult beverage. Beer, wine, mixies, it all depends on what kind of mood I'm in. If you don't drink, fine. If you do drink, fine. Just don't drink and drive.
Drugs: I used to smoke loads of weed in college. I've since grown out of that phase, but I wouldn't see the harm in legalizing it. I would approach pot like I approach alcohol (since I am a grown-up and shit): recreational. I'd smoke/drink on the weekends when I didn't have work responsibilities.

Day 21: You and your best friend are in a argument; an hour later s/he is in a car accident. What do you do?
I would feel horrible, and most likely, let the argument go. It was probably over something incredibly asinine anyway.

Day 22: Something you wish you hadn't done in your life.
There's quite a bit I wish I hadn't done. I can't narrow it down to one simple thing.

Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life.
Gotten good enough grades to spend a semester in Wales when I was in college.

Day 24: Make a playlist to someone and explain why you chose the songs (song/artist and letter).
Well, shit. I'll have to think on this one.

Day 25: The reason you're still alive today.
Colleen and Camp Ondessonk.

Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? When and why?
So, air my dirty "I tried to kill myself" laundry? Only once and it was because I was tired of life and being a mother and a teenager all in one.

Day 27: What's the best thing going for you right now?
I have a very happy marriage. I love Mr Realist with all my heart, and he knows it.

Day 28: What if you were pregnant/got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Aside from puke/laugh/pass out? Bake a baby to the best of my abilities, birth that baby in any means possible, and then try not to go insane raising a mini Ms Dreamer/Mr Realist.

Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself and why.
Weight. I know I bitch about it way more than I should, but my goal is to start doing 20 minutes every day beginning 12/1. After the first of the year, my goal is to start the Couch to 5K program (helped by an iPhone app). I'm 60 pounds overweight, and my blood pressure is consistantly in the 160/90-100 range. Doc's concerned I'm going to have a stroke. Yeah...at 32.

Day 30: A letter to yourself, telling EVERYTHING you love about yourself.
Dear self.
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
Your eyes. Your smile. Your mind and your soul. Your personalities.
Because you're you.

There. There's my 30 Days. Went a little over, though.

Fuckers. :)

Heepwah, and be safe out there.

Ms D

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you just make me laugh. Good for you for getting through all 30 days. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be safe out there.