Monday, May 3, 2010

Bitch and Moan Monday...a bit late...

Photobucket



What's up, everyone? Sorry I didn't post this last night. I didn't do anything on the computer yesterday evening.

Mr Realist and I kind of got into it because of his laziness. Don't talk to me at one in the afternoon and tell me that 'you can make the hamburgers before you go to therapy at six.'

'Scuse me? So I get home at 5.15 or therabouts, change clothes into crappy ones to do knee therapy in, mix up the hamburger (which I forgot the crumbies, so they fell apart), make sure they're done, clean myself up (since I now have hamburger goo all over myself), and make it there by six?

Not a fucking chance.

I was late, and didn't get out of there until almost eight last night. I was so pissed off I wrote him a note before I left.
1. Don't ever ask me to make hamburgers again. I'm not good at it...AT. ALL.
2. You had plenty of time from getting home at 6.45 to make dinner because I normally don't get home from rehab until about 7.30. Why was it so important that I make dinner?
3. You've said so yourself - "I need to start cooking more." Fuckreally? Fancy that.
4. This you not eating until I get home and make dinner for your sorry ass is about do drive me around the bend. I'll make my own dinner - you can fend for yourself.

Yes, LDs, it's another "Bitch and Moan about Mr Realist Monday" and I'm sorry.

He's just the cause of my irritation 94.6% of the time (since we don't have kids).

I'm not trying to make a pearl here, LDs.

I just want some help. We both have full-time jobs. If I were a housewife, I would have no problems about doing all of it myself: cooking, cleaning, etc. But I'm not.

And I damn sure am NOT his maid.

What's got you bitchy today?
Hate making dinner?
Want to hit your SO with a waffle iron?
Or is your life peaches and cream today? (fuckers.)

Heepwah, and be safe out there.

Your annoyed
Mrs Dreamer

3 comments:

  1. Dude, I am a stay at home wife and I still have the same problem. I have no issues cooking-I mean, the poor guy leaves the house at 6 am and doesn't get home until 7 pm. But now he's taken to standing in the kitchen like a lost little puppy until I actually put the food on the plate for him. Hello, I'm your wife, not your mom. Grow a pair and do it yourself.

    I suggest withholding sex until Mr. Realist pulls his head out. Always works for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And BTdubs-I tagged you in a post today, so dust off your blogging keyboard, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that, sexy...and I did it!

    ReplyDelete

Be safe out there.