Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random Thoughts

Morning (or afternoon...whatever), LDs. How's your day been so far?

~I really don't want to be at work. I didn't get home until late last night, and I'm still quite tired. I have to finish my knitted baby blanket to get it to the poor kid (who was born April 22nd). I'm still debating whether or not to put the hoodie on it. I did promise you pictures of it when it's finished, and I haven't forgotten about that.

~Anyone know of someone who needs/wants two dumbo rats? I'm sick of harping on someone to clean their cage once a week, and he promised.

~I'm beginning to think that this TPC was a bad idea.

~Is it sad that I'm excited that Miss Shitass and Mr. Useless have postponed the wedding a year? Maybe by then, she'll realize that he's nothing but a useless drain on her. Now, what to do with the pretty dress hanging in my closet until then? :)

~What would cause a man to prefer being lazy over his wife, when he professes to love her and would do anything for her (include jump in front of a speeding bullet), and yet can't do anything if she's not there at his side?

~Is it normal to feel this bad for so long?

Heepwah, and be safe out there

Your
Mrs Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.