Monday, May 10, 2010

Bitch and Moan Monday

Hey out there, LDs! How's it going? I'm bound (with silken cords) and determined to make this a weekly thing. That's right - it's BITCH AND MOAN MONDAY!

Photobucket

So...today, I'm not going to B&M about Mr Realist (even though I'd really really really like to today...).

You ever get "reprimanded" at work because you done did something stupid (and yes, I do know that isn't proper grammar)?

I'm not talking about reprimanded as in "I'd-like-to-see-you-in-my-office-shut-the-door-now-here's-how-you-fucked-it-all-up" reprimanded. That, I can handle.

It's the "hey-don't-worry-about-it-everyone-fucks-up-every-once-in-a-while-and-at-least-this-wasn't-too-bad-but-they're-still-pissed-off" reprimand.

And in front of coworkers, nonetheless.

Fuckseriously? LDs, I'd much rather be reprimanded in the first way. I can hear (but not listen) to the reprimand and it totally is like water off a duck's back (for those of you who are reading this from college...yeah, I get the joke *grin*) and it's no big deal the moment I walk out of there. I was reprimanded, I got what I did wrong, I'll fix it for the next time.

But the second way makes me feel like I'm about eight years old again and the stepfather has once again told us we're stupid and will never make something of ourselves. That fucking hurts.

Like sawing off your own foot with a rusty bandsaw.

(Yeah, I know I used incorrect grammar, but Mr Realist thinks there's more than one of me - can't be bipolar when there's three or four of you - MPD. To Truddi Chase and the Troops: rest in peace, all of you.)

I just wanted to throw a brick at someone's head earlier today.

Anyone else have that kind of day?
Or are you the happy Monday fuckers? :)

Let me know how your day went, asshats.

Heepwah, and be safe out there.

Your tired, cranky, and losing-her-voice-cause-she-sang-for-an-hour-in-the-car-on-the-way-home-from-a-TPC-meeting-tonight-and-she's-way-out-of-practice
Mrs Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.