Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day Two - Love

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.

Well, I did do the hate one yesterday. Love would just be the logical next step.

Just as hating things about myself, there are quite a few that I love about myself. I don't want to sound shallow and say 'my eyes' (which were dubbed 'thundercloud' about fifteen years ago) or 'my smile' (cause it's lopsided and it's mine).

It's my compassion.

LDs, I am a compassionate person. Anything that I can do to make people feel better or welcome, I'm all for it. Of course, this does get me into trouble because of what I hate about myself.

I cry at weddings. Funerals. Movies. I tear up during commercials, yo. If I ever win the lottery (gotta play, fuckwad, to win), I'm obviously going to pay off what needs it for me and mine, go back to school, and donate, donate, donate. There are several of my blogbitches that have charities near and dear to their hearts, and I'd make a large donation. I'd set it up so that my summer camp would be able to do more of the improvements and programs and fun stuff they are so damned good at. I'd donate to my high school; much less would go to my college (these monies would be earmarked for X and Y and if it gets spent on Z-W, it will not be a pretty day). See, LDs, my capacity to love and just be there for people knows no boundaries.

I do love each and every one of you because of who you are. I may find fault with you for one reason or another, but I feel for you when you rejoice and when you mourn. And I'm normally available just for a listening ear for someone to vent.

I've got compassion coming out of my ears, LDs. I can outcompassion ALL of you! :)

Love. Turn to your SO and give them a hug. Tell them you love them. Squeeze your kids a little extra tonight. Did you know that it takes 12 hugs a day to be mentally healthy?

I think that in therapy, people should be prescribed hugs instead of some pill.

If I ever get my doctorate in Psychology (criminal/teen would be my focus), I think that would be part of my therapy.

Just a hug. Show those troubled teens that someone DOES care about them. Believe that a criminal can change their life (obvs it won't work for everyone). Smile and a hug.

((hug))
There's one from me, LDs. Make sure you get your Daily Requirement.

Heepwah, and be safe out there.

Your love
Ms Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.