Monday, April 19, 2010

My Apologies

Hello, LDs.

I am very sorry for not posting at all last week. Had a PC meeting on Monday, chiropractor Tuesday, therapy Tuesday and Wednesday, darts on Thursday, and Bunco sub on Friday. Didn't help that Monday through early Thursday I had a headache so bad I wanted to lop my own head off with a pair of rusty scissors. I had a good weekend, though.

Friday, like I said, I subbed in a Bunco game. If you've never played, try it! Food and alcohol just make it that much better. :)

Saturday, I had to work from 7am to just before 1pm at a company Yard Sale (gotta get rid of some excess shiz). Went home, took a nap, and then Carla and Cordy and Mr Realist and I went to dinner. I had ribs, yo. St. Louis-style ribs. OMG were they awesome. The BBQ sauce on them was a jalapeno-honey - a super combination of heat and sweet! Got back to town, stopped at the bar, had more to drink (Mr Realist Tore. One. On.), and talked to seemingly everyone in the bar. Note to MD - bet you'll never bet a hot Stag against a drunk Val again! (you had to be there)

Sunday (that would be yesterday), we went golfing (Mr Realist, MD and BD). I did...ok...for not playing at all last year and this being the first time this year. I shot a 66.

On nine holes.

When par is 34. :)

Came home, did laundry, played with the doggies, and relaxed.

I'll try to do better this week, LDs. I promise.

Just got to find something to Bitch and Moan about. Right now, there's...not...wait. I think I might have one for later.

Heepwah, and be safe out there.

Your peaceful
Mrs Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.