Monday, April 26, 2010

Bitch and Moan Monday

Hey, LDs. I'm back, and while not quite 'better than ever,' I'm going to try to keep posting as much as possible. Kisha-lova lova is taking a indeterminate-length hiatus from Bitch and Moan Monday, so I'm going to keep on keepin' on.

So...here we are!

Photobucket

What's got me bitchy today?

The fact that I busted my ass yesterday bowling to keep the bad knee from slamming into the boards and now my left hip just wants to mutiny and evict itself from my side? Yeah, I did that. It was a Bowling For A Cure/Relay for Life thing that my girlfriend Michelle set up. Her momma's got colon cancer, and we got to make fools of ourselves for a damned good cause. Still praying for you, Diane, and anyone else who has cancer. Need to kick that shit in the balls.

The fact that, yet a-fucking-gain, I'm working on a new story and NOT concentrating on Kati and Lalo? Yeah, I'm doing that. This one's more of a medieval piece. This one I'm outlining first before I really write anything except for the prologue. I'm also doing some research on places and people.

Yet again, Mr Realist has said he doesn't think that he's going to live past 40. WTF?

I REALLY want a Roman chair for my situps and backups. Let's see if Mr Realist is going to get me one.

The fact that anything's setting me off today, and I don't know why. And no, it's not that time.

I'm just kind of a cranky bitch right now.

And I'm kind of liking it!

What's got you Bitching and Moaning today?
Did you hit a squirrel on your way to work this morning?
Dog barf in your shoes?
Or have you had a good day?

Your bitchy
Mrs Realist

1 comment:

  1. I love me some Mr. Realist but he better watch it before he gets bitch slapped:)

    Fuck Cancer. That is all.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Be safe out there.