Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm Sorry

Hey, all. Sorry for the long time between posts. I'll try to do more this weekend (after my par-tay, fo shiz) and in upcoming weeks.

To update you so far:
~I'm giving up saying the eff word for Lent this year. So far, I've done a good job. If I screw up and I catch myself, a quick Our Father should cure me pretty quickly!

~We've successfully made it to church services for the last five weeks. I'm enjoying it immensely. I am bummed, however, that I had to miss Ash Wednesday Mass yesterday. Stupid PT.

~Happy Sweet Sixteen (x2) to me this past Monday! I think I'm done with the birthday thing. Thirty-two seems like a great place to stop. :)

~Stretched ACL (striations in the ligament to indicate almost tearing), so am in a bulky knee brace for the next ten weeks, and in therapy for at least that long. Boo.

~Can start walking for excercise. Will get the pass to start 1 March. Mr. Realist better be ready. I'm tired of being a Big Girl, and him being a Big Man. I'm just not comfortable anymore with either.

~Pampered Chef's Spring/Summer 2010 samples should be to me tomorrow or Monday; gonna have an Open House! More details to folllow!

What's new with you?
Are you contemplating a new job? A move? Robbing a bank? Or just what you're going to do this weekend?


Heepwah, and be safe out there.

Mrs. Dreamer

1 comment:

  1. I might be making a trip to the doctor myself :(. Went to the gym on Tuesday, ran a half a mile (five laps on the track, twice), and since then my knees and ankle have been aching / hurting.

    Headed to a doctor on Monday if things don't improve. Lost a weeks worth of running...lesson has been learned.

    Get him to eat more fiber and drink lots of water! It helps :).

    As for Lent, I became a vegetarian :)

    ReplyDelete

Be safe out there.