Monday, July 29, 2013

Shredded Inside

I've been adamant on here before about children. No way, no how, they're not for me. I'm selfish, shallow, stubborn, and children are sticky, smelly little creatures that I don't have much patience for. I love the fact that I can give them back to their parents after a few hours.

But.

And that's a very large but.

Ever since the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (Prince William and wife Kate Middleton, for you non-Anglophiles) were delivered of a son, His Royal Highness, Prince George, I've been dreaming about children.

As in mine. 

As in being delivered of them.

I think I'm going insane.

Please tell me I'm not insane.

Except I hate to be so adamant about something, and then change my mind.

This is tearing me up inside, Dreamers.

Help. I need someone to talk me through this.

For good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.