Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Costuming

Just so you know, LDs, I love playing "dress-up." And not in the "I'm raiding my mother's closet" kind of way.

I'm talking cosplay...short for COStumePLAY. I am currently in a zombie hunting cosplay group: Z.O.D. We dress up in military-type clothing (all black, mind you--red's an accent color), and "hunt zombies." It's rather fun. :)

I'm slowly getting into the Steampunk genre -- I have a couple of madrigal-y type dresses that one of them will be modded into a mechanic's dress; the other, a lovely ballgown.

I'm also working on a Captain America costume for a Party of Epic Proportions happening in September. I think that I may have found the base for my shield. Now to hammer it out!

No matter what anyone says, you're never too old to pretend!

Ms D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.