Monday, July 22, 2013

My So-Called Life

You know, I don't think I ever watched that show. Ever. Although Claire Danes is gorgeous...as is Jared Leto. :)

I found this topic at some point over the weekend, and I decided I'd lead off with something easy.

"Share a peek into your daily life." (of course, they spelled it peak and it annoyed me to no end)


6am~alarm goes off for the first time.
6.30~husband gets in the shower.
7~get in the shower.
8~get to work
Noon~lunch
5~headed home (or to the market or to a softball game, depending on the day)
9.30~in bed
11~sleepy

See, that's super easy. It seems like I don't do anything, but I really do, I promise!
While hubs is in the shower, I'm slow to get up (I hate mornings); during lunch, I normally read or write; between the time I get home and being in bed, I make dinner, pick up the house, run the dishwasher or a load of laundry, I may game or read or write or goof around on the internet; between being in bed and going to sleep, I'm usually reading.

I'm generally content to do all of these things, but what I need to do is to get busy working on my Captain America costume for the Party of Epic Proportions that is happening mid-September; that, and hub's Green Lantern costume...sheesh.

What's your daily life like?

Ms D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.