Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Freakin' Plague!!

Dear LDs, has anyone else spent the last month sick? Not the flu, but I've had a freaking cold since the beginning of December! Finally went to the doctor on Friday, and she scripted me a z-pack and cough syrup with codeine (yay narcotics).... Poor husband finally caught it from me. It was kind of nice spending the entire day yesterday snuggling on the couch and watching Netflix and movies.

Today, I'm in my faborite green sweater & turquoise undershirt, and the necklace my sister got me for Christmas - it goes with everything since it has red, yellow, green, blue, and purple beads and stones in it. I love it and was lusting after it, but didn't have the funds. She's sneaky like that. (pic unavailable...was tired and changed directly into pj's when I got home)

Oh! I did get a couple of things on Pinterest done! One of them is a scarf hanger--take some plastic shower curtain rings, put them on a hanger, hang your scarves on the rings, and Voila! You can hang your scarves in your closet with the rest of your fabulous clothes!

So, what's your damage today, LDs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.