Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday Recap...since I'm lame.

Hey y'all. How's it going? I didn't get a chance to do Sunday recap here in the tinyhouse. So we'll do it today.

~~Had a mini reunion with four classmates from eighth Friday night (1992). Good GOD we've got some good memories!

~~Had my 15 year high school Saturday eve. Definitely had a much better time this year than at the 10th.

~~Got my dumb ass sunburnt on Sunday...even with SPF 50 and sweating. My chest and upper shoulders are incredibly pink and hurty. If a redhead with freckles and pale skin is a Ginger, and if you're just freckled and pale, you're a Daywalker, what if you're just a redhead? Fuck. That makes me a Daywalker. :)

~~Really missing southern Illinois after being there all weekend. Anyone know how to cure them blues?

~~Nothing much else happened...

How was your week?

Ms D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.