Monday, August 6, 2012

Day Six...Weekend Fail

Well, the weekend was almost a complete bust. I sweated my ever-lovin ass off on Friday at the Cardinals game (but not enough to consider it "exercise", even if we did walk for-freaking-ever!).

Saturday, I got nothing done. It was a lazy day, snuggling with the husband and going stove-shopping (holy shit, stoves are ex-pen-sive!). Yesterday, I did play softball (we won, 11-10), and my knees were hurting so damned bad after the game, I was lucky to be walking. :(

Soda? Yeah, I had one diet Dew on Friday, one diet Coke on Saturday, and none yesterday.

However, I did have one this morning...and it's a full-on soda. Boo. Pick myself up and start again. Imma get my bike finished up (air up the tires) and go for a ride tonight.

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. One soda does not equal failure, and snuggle time with your DH is very important for your well-being. You are further ahead than you were at this point last week. And that is how I define success...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tl;dr: You've given me some new motivation for trying to become fit :D. And keep up the good work!

    Have you thought of trying the 17 day diet to help retrain you to eat right? Its pretty easy to follow, there are four cycles (each lasts 17 days). There's a list of food for each cycle, and as you get farther along, you can eat different kinds of food.

    You can eat as much veggies and meat as you want in the beginning, but for the first two cycles you can't really have carbs.

    But yay for no soda! And yay for soda! I've been trying to drink more water. I bought this new 19oz glass water bottle, and I drank 3.5 of them! In 8 hours....But I also drank a Monster (needed it to get through my first night shift).

    Still, at least you're trying to change! And thats all that matters :)

    ReplyDelete

Be safe out there.