Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day One: Success!

Yesterday was my first day into this "excercise" thing...and I don't think I did too bad.

I didn't have a single soda. Not even a diet one. :) I had loads of water, a couple glasses of half-sweetened Kool-aid, and a big glass of unsweet tea. I love tea--hot, cold, whatevs.

As far as excercise, I had a softball game last night--pretty heavy hour-long game. I sweated my ass off (not literally, cause that would be awesome), ran hard when I was on base, and did my best. Stayed hydrated with water and Gatorade (sugar, yes, but it wasn't soda!).

I will admit that if I desperately need the caffeine, I will have a diet soda (Coke, Mountain Dew, Dr Pepper). So far, so good! :)

My little brother suggested the MiO Energy water additive. There are no calories, but it's got vitamins in addition to the energy stuffs. He's a tall, skinny bastard (that I love dearly), so I'll take his advice. :)

Love you,
Ms D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.