Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tell me a story...

Or should I tell you a story? I've made mention on here that I'm an aspiring novelist. However, I get stuck easily. I've got a myriad of stories going all at once, and most of the time, I have writer's block...horribly. So, I'm thinking about posting parts of stories here, and letting you, my lovely Readers, help me out. There is only one story that will not be written here, and that's Kati and Lalo's story. I've worked too hard on that one, and it's the one closest to my heart. So here's your chance to let me know what you think. I'll give you main names and setting, and you can go from there.

1. Ashley and Andrew. 1850's, Mississippi

2. Lacie and Jake. Present day, Missouri

3. Kalexya (Lexy) and Evan. Present day, space/Illinois

4. There are several little *phbbt* ones that I just had to jot down an inkling of an idea, and they've really gone no further. Nick and Renee, Julia and David, Jenna and Tony...the list might go on. :)

Anyway, let me know what you think.
Oh, and I cannot friggin' WAIT to go to Camp for a weekend! Heep-to-the-WAH!

Mrs. Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.