Wednesday, January 2, 2013

'ello 2013!

Hello out there in interwebz land!

Immabout to make 2013 my year in every sense of the word -- I haven't had a soda since Monday night (partially because I have no pocket money...), and I'm working on some other things. 

I've recently been promoted to the Lead Agent for the Ladies of Z.O.D. (ZOD is a cosplay group that I'm in that stands for Zombification, Orientation, and Defense). Not a single one of us LoZ members are typical model-worthy, but we can kick some zombie ass! Now, because I'm now the Lead Agent, I'm going to start doing some girly things (which I don't normally) to help with the photoshoots and such--need to learn some new hairstyles and makeup applications.

In addition to Lead Agent, I'm also probably going to be heading up the DieselPunk division of LoZ -- Oma made me a steampunk-y skirt for Christmas, and I'm in the middle of designing/having some jewelry made for my costume. Anyone know where to get tiny glass vials or hourglasses or pocket watches that aren't going to cost an arm and a leg?

I'm going to start doing some yoga or stuff to help get myself healthier -- I can't keep eating fast foods all the time.

I'm going to do better on documenting books I've read/projects I'm working on/etc. I'll TRY to remember to post them here...of course, I may link them to my tumblr account as well (seems easier posting there with the pictures and such).

Mr Realist and I got a new camera for Christmas as our joint gift -- wasn't that expensive, either. I'll get to learn to play with it, take it to conventions and stuff. You know - the fun stuff!

Anyway, I'm rambling and have got to get back to work.

Sending loves, and be safe out there.

Ms D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.