Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Funnies

When I was a kid (or if I get the paper), the funny pages is always always always the first thing I read. Makes reading some of the depressing stuff a little better. So we're going to try this - Ms D's Sunday Funnies - just stuff I find amusing or awesome or cool or...well, you get the idea (which could be quite a bit).

I love David Bowie...



Um, yes please?



Can I be her? I wanna blow zombie heads off!

funny wedding photos - zombies - wedding invitation - Good Thing We Registered at an Ammo Store
see more Wedinator


Safe to say, I've never been Rick-Rolled.


funny facebook fails - Twice
see more Failbook


Mr Realist is a wrestling fan, so this one's for him!

epic fail photos - Wrestling Move FAIL gif
see more funny videos, and check out our Yo Dawg lols!


What has been seen cannot be unseen. *shudder*




This NEEDS to be in everyone's office (if you work in one)



I remember these days...



Because he's just too damned cute. I'll be your dinosaur, Darren...

hurr durr derp face - I iz dinosar RAWR
see more Hurr

.

Have a great Sunday, LDs

Ms D

***All links from various sites on icanhascheezburger.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.