Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blogging A - Z: B

Well, we're at B (because I'm an idiot...see previous postie).

Bookie.
It's what I am. It's what I live for.

Books. I'm a bookie in the same respect as a foodie. I love books and everything that goes along with that.
Paper.
Notebooks.
Pens and Pencils.
Good writing utensils.
Bad writing utensils.
The ink and glue and paper and dust that settles into the cracks of a spine and just smells...perfect.

I read almost everything: classics to the macabre, history to fantasy, true life and true imagination.

But I'm a big fan of the fiction. I love to put myself in as a character that I whole-heartedly believe in. For example, if you've read the Twilight saga, I find myself supporting Alice, because Bella is a twit. And that's a whole 'nother discussion. :)

However, I am in the process of cleaning out my bookshelves. There are books that I have that I can part with, and there are books that I cannot, for a myriad of reasons.

Speaking of which...Imma gonna go sit on my back deck with a beer and a book.

Anyone wanna join?

Ms D

PS: And why the hell can't I make that picture bigger anymore? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.