Saturday, November 21, 2009

Six Word Saturday


One of the blogs I follow (www.rxbambi.blogspot.com) got this from someone she follows (Show My Face). It's called Six Word Saturday, and you are supposed describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. I'm having to think about this one.

Fear nothing, gain everything, and live

Dreamer and Realist, Forever and Ever

Sometimes I feel like a nut...

Family. Friends. Life. Love. And Happiness.

Peace, love, and chicken grease, y'all

Wow, you've got to be kidding (hey, wait, THAT'S SIX!).

Wow, you've got to be kidding - there's my six words. And it fits for my life right now.

Be safe out there, and heepwah (holy hells...ANOTHER SIX!)

He he he...

1 comment:

  1. aren't these fun to do? when you stop and start writing these, it is amazing how many of them come out to 6 words! Love Cate's meme for sure!

    my favorite of yours was this one

    Family. Friends. Life. Love. And Happiness.

    that's a neat one for sure!

    just stopped by checking out everyone's entries for 6-word Saturday today

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Be safe out there.