Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Ohmigosh...

Folks, if you've never read Mental Poo, and you're a fan of the irreverent and crude and hilariously funny, go check him out (@Moooooog35 on the twitters, if you're so inclined).

Dreamers, he's snarky and fun and has more than on one occasion made me snort whatever I was drinking out of my noseholes (beer burns, yos). 

I bought his first book, "Things Go Wrong For Me" on my Kindle, and I couldn't put it down...woke my husband up a couple of times laughing. He's a master at Draw With Friends.

Well, he's got a new book coming out, and he made a comment on his Facebook that if anyone was interested in reading it early and putting a review on their blog, just let him know. I emailed him, letting him know I would, and I got a response!!

Guys, you gotta check him out.

@moooooog35
Rodney Lacroix on the book of Face


Go forth, dreamers, and follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.