Sunday, March 27, 2011

Random...

If you don't mind my foul-mouthedness, check out Avitable. He's an awesomely funny motherfucker, and one of these days, I aspire to meet him. He did this survey a couple of weeks ago (maybe longer), and I've saved it up to give to you. Shall we continue?

1. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?

One of my fictional characters.

2. Last furry thing you touched?

My husband's chest.

3. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?

Are we talking legal? Five a day.

4. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?

Digital works for me, but I do miss film.

5. Favorite age you have been so far?

28

6. Your worst enemy?

My stepfather.

7. What is your current desktop picture?

Harry Potter

8. What was the last thing you said that was funny?

"Ha ha - she called you Dick!"

9. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?

Fly. I could make a million taking people on 'flights.'

10. Who can’t you say “no” to?

Probably my boss...pathetic, I know.

11. The last song you bought or downloaded?

"Raise Your Glass" ~~ Glee's version of P!nk's song.

12. What time of day were you born?

10.38am. Wanna know how I know? My mumsy calls me every year on my birthday at 10.38am and sings Happy Birthday to me or my voicemail.

13. What’s your favorite number? Why?

18. Just always has been

14. Where did you live in 1987?

I was 9, so Springfield.

15. Are you jealous of anyone?

Quite a few people, actually.

16. Is anyone jealous of you?

I'm not sure why they would be.

17. It’s been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?

I was at work, and not many phone calls got answered that day because no one was calling in. They were glued to their televisions and radios.


17 Questions? That's it? O well.

Ya know what, LDs? Have a great rest of the evening.


Ms D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.