Sunday, February 27, 2011

2011 Book Challenge and some ideas

LDs, I'm doing the 2011 Book Challenge again, so I'll update the Library 2011 tab once a week so that I remember...probably on Sunday nights.

My friend Jen and I went to Ree Drummond's book signing in St Louis on Saturday evening for her new book, "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels." She's so freaking amazing.

She also had some great ideas for blogging. Since I got a camera for my birthday, I'll be taking pictures of projects I'm working on, be they jewelry or knitting or the flowers for my SIL's wedding in August. Just as I'm doing for my fitness, I'm going to try this "blog three days a week" - no matter how asinine it is or complex or even just some random shiz. I feel like I've let you all down. I know y'all love reading me (insert sarcastic comment), and I have readers that aren't followers (if that makes any remote sense whatsofreakingever).

Bear with me, LDs. I need to be more dedicated to things. Maybe I'll inspire you or introduce you to something you've never thought about.

Heepwah, and be safe out there.

Ms D

2 comments:

  1. How very cool that you got to see Ree (I love her site)! Looking forward to seeing your projects, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, hun - it was pretty dang cool!

    ReplyDelete

Be safe out there.